Sunday, October 26, 2008

Great Weekend!!

Well after the girls date, I had to go and teach a class... It felt great to jump around and move so much.. THen I had to run home and shower to go out with Keith... We went to a new BBQ joint.. really good fried pickles and bbq... it is called JD's BBQ... We will go back there at some time... Then i had the lovely idea that we should try to go Bowling.....Well lets just say that I havent bowled that BADLY in my life... I bowled a lovely highof .... I cant say it out loud... Keith actually bowled a 188 go figure.Well it fun to laugh at how frustrated I was getting... Then We went out and got some coffee came home and watched a tv show... It was a great start to our weekend.Things could only get better with the football game on Saturday... Bama over Tennessee!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! Today was a relaxing day!!! then I had Jazzercise class at 4...Now on to changing my set up just a little bit!!!