Saturday, October 4, 2008

BREATHE!!!!

I dont really know what happened to our team today????? They have looked so good for the past few weeks. We were blessed to to survive the game and come out on top.... Auburn didnt have the same fate....I didnt mind the game too much, but I did hate that we had to play against the Referees too. They had so many calls that just werent there... and then ofcourse they didnt call the same ones on them... Mom and Courtney came up this weekend and we have had a lot of fun... we got up this morning and took Jessica, Christian and Anna to Chuckee Cheese..... It was a lot of fun to play with them... Then we went to an antique store...After that we headed home to get ready and watch the game.... The first quarter was great, but the rest was DIFFICULT to watch....but now I can BREATHE>>>> We have two good weeks to get read for the next game against ole miss... ROLL TIDE!!!! Jessica had asked for fried chicken and fries for her birthday dinner so we had a delicious dinner and then watched her open some of her presents... SHe had a geat time... Her real birthday is tomorrow and we will have more fun stuff to do... I think her best present is having Nana and Aunt Courtney here.... she was so excited when I told her they were coming...I will post the pictures of it all tomorrow....

2 comments:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

I truly had a great time. Even while being sick. I hate that I got ill while there on a birthday visit - I hope to make it up to Jessica when I can. It was still awesome to be able to come over to ATL. The game was - tense to say the least, but I am with you we have a little longer to work on a few things before Ole Miss. I love you - thank you for rubbing my tummy! :)

bamagirl1 said...

you are welcome.... Keith said "hey, I dont even get that kind of love" So you should feel really special... I know Jessica had a great time... She was just so excited that you guys were here.
Hope you have a great week...