Saturday, October 18, 2008

We Survived another Saturday and some pictures

Alabama football, what are you to do??? I was hoping that after a whole 2 weeks off, we come out with our guns blazing... well, i think they got Jammed in the second half... hopefully, we will stay focused over the next few games... we HAVE To.


Anyway, this is just a quick little post with the pictures I promised from Jessicas birthday... It was a lot of fun she had a great time and didnt give me any attitude when I had her do the Thank you notes for her gifts today...Ok so her she is... our beautiful and sweet little seven year old...




BTW we are going apple picking tomorrow... i hope and will post some more pics tomorrow..

2 comments:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Where are my apple picking pics????
I feel the same way about the game, glad we won, but geez do I need to have oxygen beside me every week!!!
I love these pics, I cannot wait to see y'all sometime soon. You know gas is cheaper now, you should drive down sometime soon. Maybe this weekend to watch Tennessee on Stevie the TV??? :) LOVE YOU!!!

dsunshine said...

hey it works!!!