Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Traditions....



As you all know one of our FAV fall traditions is Alabama Football... I sometimes wish they could play everyday...I know I am a girl, I should like football that much. Those of you who are in the south know that this isn't just football, it is SEC football... Anyway, that is one tradition, the other one that we love alot is Apple picking. We hadnt been for atleast two years... last year was just tooo crazy to even think about going, the year before, I dont remember why we didnt, but we restarted the tradition TODAY!!! It was soo much FUN the apples are delicious... We ate quite a few at the orchard and then I made some caramel dip to enjoy with them after dinner...Yummmm..Oh yeah, if you ever get to go, we went to Elijay GA to Reeces Apple farm and they have Apple CANNONS... The kids got to shoot apples at targets and won food prizes..They had a blast...

No comments: