Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cool or BAD MOM.....you decide???

It is Friday afternoon, I go to the school to get the girls out at about 11:30am. I take them to Steak and shake... we had a really good lunch and some fun talk about the kids in their classes... It was a great mother daughter time!! Then (they have no idea what i am doing) I take them to the close AMC theater... they then guess that we are going to see HSM3... They get so giddy and jump up and down... they are so much fun to watch... Luckily, I had already bought tickets and so we went straight to the theater... for the 1:30 showing.. There was a party of oh lets say 40 or so kids in front of us in line. the Moms were really pleasent... they were great...We had FABULUS seats!!! and I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED the movie... It is probably going to be my favorite of the three. I especially loved when Chad and Troy are in the junkyard pretending to be little kids... I laughed so hard I cried... And then cried some more.. It was very well done!!!Anyway, some people give me really funny looks when I tell them I took my girls out for this date day.... BUT I know it was one they will never forget....nor will I....:)

1 comment:

Anne LoGrasso said...

Way to go! I remember my mom doing that with me, and those are some of my favorite childhood memories.