Friday, October 17, 2008

The Weekend

It is FRIDAY!!! Another Alabama Football Weekend!!!! Dont let us down boys!! I am so excited about weekends!! The weather is absolutely perfect for fall football... Roll Tide Roll... Jon headed out today to go camping with the boyscouts. I hope he stays warm... it is supposed to be 40 degrees where he is... I have to admit that not having all of them home is definately weird... We miss them when they are not here. I know he will have a blast though...Oh my day today i had breakfast with a new friend who I am partnering with to lead a Bible study. It was a lot of fun getting to know each other a little more. Then I went shopping for halloween pieces for the girls costumes.... found a few things...

I then went to Moes with my Jazzercise friends... It is always a lot of fun... they are the best... after that, I had lunch #2 with other friends at Bogeys... Well actually I had a $12 yes TWELVE DOLLAR cup of COFFEE!!! It was coffee with baileys and suppposedly $6 worth of Vanilla Vodka...No I normally dont drink at lunch, but i had been freezing all day... and normally those drinks dont have a whole lot in them.... This one was different!! It was so strong I only drank half of it. I wanted to bring it home, but my waitress wouldnt let me... ANYWAY!!! I had fun at lunch... they are a funny group of ladies too. Then I got to take a short nap before going to teach class at 445..... It was a small, but great class...When I got home...You are all going to get a kick out of this... I LOVE KEITH SO MUCH!!! His heart was there. He walks in the door and says he would like to take me out to dinner....mind you it is 620pm.... Needless to say none of our sitters were available.... GO FIGURE... they all were comitted to doing other things....Anyway, I am done rambling... Have a great night... TTYL

No comments: