Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween



















Ok i am a few days late posting, but i was waiting on some pictures from a friend of all of the kids who went trick or treating together...Christian,the girls and about 5 or 6 of their best friends went out together. I stayed home and got my own costume together for a party I was invited too at a friends house around the corner. It was fun meeting alot of our neighbors and getting to know them. If you cant tell, Christian decided to go as Captain Jack!!! Jessica was Hannah Montana of course!!! Anna was Anna the fashion Designa!!! It was a lot of fun putting them together.. Enjoy...O yea, we are still working on all the candy!! No we did not leave Jon out.. My battery was dead for my camera, so we used Keiths after the kids had gotten

No comments: