Saturday, November 22, 2008

MIDNIGHT!!

Midnight on Thursday evening I was totally excited and also a little sad.... I had planned to go to the premier of TWILIGHT with all of my friends, but they all backed out. Soooo needless to say, I had to go by myself, but I was a ok with that, cause it was AWESOME!!!!. I loved the movie, it had the passion, excitement and held to the book very well. There were a few things I might have changed, but for the most part... I LOVE IT....I will be seeing it again tomorrow or Monday!!! Keith told me last night that he wanted for our anniversary to take me to FORKS>>> I still get tearry eyed just thinking about it.... He knows that i would love to go and wants to take me.... yeah me!!!! I was trying to get some SEC championship game tickets for him and told him that someone was trying to scam me and i didnt think it would happen....:( Anyway, we have had a really lazy weekend. I have folded a ton of laundry... I was hoping my sister would call me and fill me in on her trip to Tennessee.... I know she and Marcus had a blast, and I wish I could have gone with her....Talk to you all later... SMILES!!! and Happy Thanksgiving... GO SEE TWILIGHT!!!

No comments: