Sunday, November 9, 2008

LSU goes DOWN!!!

IT WASNT THE PRETTIEST GAME EVER, BUT BAMA WON IT!!! Roll Tide Roll!!

Saturday football is always fun!! Especially when you spend it with family... The kids and I traveled to Tuscaloosa to hang out this weekend with Courtney, Marcus and peanut. We had a blast! We always have great food! And plenty of laughter and fun....The game was very stressful!! But in the end we came out on top and that is all that matters. Courtney wanted to take the kids to see HSM3 the girls had already seen it, and Jon wasnt interested in seeingit, so I took him to see Eagle Eye. It was a great movie... I loved it.... Courtney and I then proceded to stay up late and watch two more movies.. I went to sleep sometime around 3.. The kids woke up at 7. Yes I am still tired. Mom and dad got there shortly afterwards... We then watched a few more movies... It was a movie marathon weekend.. It is alway s fun just to hang and talk with the family... I love them all dearly and am so blessed to be closer......

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

BTW you really stretched yourself thin on FRIDAY! Good night! Anyway, I hope that y'all had fun. We truly had a great time. Sorry for 'grumpy Courtney' early this morning. I think the game stress had finally worked its way through & my mind was just exhausted! I am glad we made the cupcakes - you know how I am about being a hostess! If you mention you want it - I do it. lol. Marcus just shook his head & smiled when he came in the kitchen and saw what I was doing. I love y'all! Get some rest this week. muah!