Thursday, April 29, 2010

Change

I am still up in the air about this..Do I like change?

hmmm.... not sure yet...

I know change is good. sometimes it is easy and other times it is hard,
or complicated..Often it may be rather sad and difficult.

My favorite kind of change is the EASY!! I like it when you have a change of some kind and it is the difference is there, but barely noticable. It flows well into your life and the ripple effect is a small one. I find it difficult sometimes to adjust to those major changes...I try really hard to go with the flow and roll with the punches, and I do have to say that I can roll really well. What I dont like is when the change is something that I really DONT want to do, or commit too. Oh well sometimes, you have to do what you have to do... You just cant help it... Life must go on!! And wether or not I like change, I know that as a person, I can only grow if I change (even on a daily basis)!! So Bring on the CHANGE!! I am ready!

Just another RANDOM POST!!

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Change can be liberating or confining. It all depends on how you allow it to affect your life. I always see the glass half full - it is what is inside that glass that I sometimes worry with...

Remember that there are no constants in life, everything is a moving variable that can take the shape of whatever you need it to be. You just have to have faith & put that faith sometimes into the unknown. It will return to you when your life calls for it - there to help you and to guide you.

Love you!