Monday, May 17, 2010

Contests

My Little sister is working on her book for YA and is constantly meeting new authors and really fun people. I am totally enjoying living a fantasy role through her. I dont think I could put three good paragraphs together to make up a story...Ive thought about trying, but every time I do, I just freeze!! Anyway, I keep hearing about these ARC's and am wondering how I can get one!!! My hope is that I win a contest!! Here is the link for the contest!!

http://lafemmereaders.blogspot.com/2010/05/spring-cleaning-giveaway.html

I hope you stop by and enter on your own!! She has some really fun reads over there!! I really need and ARC!!

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

lol! I love you! You are too funny! Good Luck!

I plan on having another one soon by the way - I am over 250 on the follower mark I plan to do an author spotlight again and give some books away! Yay!

love ya!

Visit My Kingdom Anytime