Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer Time

Yes the offical beginning to summer time!!! School is out tomorrow. I cant wait!! But for now I have business to blog about. I just entered a contest on my sisters blog. I even put a scene in, it was fun to do, so i thought I would post it here. She gave the word "wicked" and you were to use it in a scene, or flash story. This is what I put exactly as it was entered (BTW i was writing it on my phone and then my phone wouldnt let me correct anything, so instead of redoing all of it, I just posted as is) so here goes.....


As we continued to fight our breath came morequickly and shallow. I don't know about his, but I do know that my body was spent. Every muscle fiber had been used and abused I was beginning to fade and fade fast. I felt the exhaustion as I contined to kick and swing at him with that was left iniside of me. He seemed to be faltering as well he moved a little slower and stumbled a few times. It won't be long now I said to myself. One of us will be victorious! In a flash, we became tangled leaning heavily on one another, I heard him whisper, "she will never fit with you, she doesn't fit into your world. If you really love you will let her go."

For a fraction of a second, I paused in thought. Looked around the arena and focused on those crystal blue eyes. Hazel wisps of hair blew in her face our eyes locked and the love we share was clear in her smile. My love for her swelled and gave me a renewed strength. As I turned back to alexander, I caught the wicked gleam in his eye as the painseared up my right side fear over took me. I reached down grabbing the blade from his hand and shoving it through his heart! I could not let her live with a wickedness like his. The rage over took me as I began to stab him repeatedly.
exhausted, we fell together in a heap onto the sand floor. I rolled onto my back and looked to the sky my side ached painfully. As I closed my eyes, relief flowed through me with the knowledge seeping in that it was over. I was still alive for now. Warm lips touched mine with a sweetness that was all consuming, warmth and love radiated to my bones. Opening my eyes I gazed into the ocean of blue before me.

With a voice as beautiful as birdsong she whispered "Stay with me my love we are now free to be with each other. I love you with all of my heart. please dont leave me." I touched her porcelin skin and all went black.

Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Thank you for entering the contest!! ;o) It is going to be fun seeing what people come up with - already some are quite interesting. I love yours!
Hope you are having a great Thursday!!!!

Visit My Kingdom Anytime