Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WOW


Have you ever woke up one morning and wondered where did the time go?? I did today, last week was spring Break and it started with Easter. So Easter has come and gone, along with it Spring Break...The long list of things to do still hasnt had anything taken off of it. We did get to go to the beach (not the ocean) and get a nice sunburn... I did apply sunscreen atleast twice on everybody!! The disgusting peeling has begun..We went to Pine Mountain and hung out with some of our FAVORITE PEOPLE!! Chase and Joci, you know who you are!! Then we just played games as a fam and hung out with each other!! It was a really sweet and fun Week! I just hated to see it go so quickly! So now we are in the quick run til the end of the school year!! WOW!! CRCT testing has begun and before you know it summer will over. I am so reminded to enjoy the moment and cherish those around me..My kids are growing up soooooo fast. It is really fascinating and yet a little scary to watch. They are fabulous individually, but work wo well together. I love being with them all. I also love to share them with others so if you are reading this blog, know that I love you and am very thankful that you are in my life!!

No comments: