Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FANTABULOUS CONTEST!!!

Well, I do have an amazing family all around, but I will tell you, sometimes my sister has the BEST IDEAS EVER!! She is so cool, (and her writing is so good) that she now has OVER 100 followers!! Ofcourse, I have been following her since day one!! (hey sis, shouldnt that be worth extra!!) HE HE HE!! I am very excited that she has FINALLY started letting the juices flow and doing what she was made for. She is very creative and has such a great way with words!! I am still waiting to see her WIP!! I am supposed to be her BETA reader!! Yeah! Cant wait! If any of you out there are writers, reading this, I love books and would love to give you a common persons opinion on it!!Great Job Courtney congratulations!!

here is a link to her blog www.princesscourtneysbarr.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

awww *blushesprofusely* I love you too!

Yeah yeah you and Tracy & those "known you the longest - don't I get extra points..." lol *sigh* we'll see ;o)