Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"FRIED CHEEESCAKE!"

Jon my oldest and I had a nice day together. I firmly believe that a mental health day from work, or school is a very valuable commodity. So needless to say, Jon had his first mental health day today. School was starting 2 hours late and I didnt have a substitute job today, so Jon got to stay home and I took him out to lunch. It was a great date time we went out for Sushi at a place in town call Izumi's. Their appetizers are great and the sushi rolls were just fabulous. Ohhhh and then we indluldged in some decidant "deep fried Cheesecake" Yes you heard me right Deep Fried cheesecake....Oh was is good? Yes it was delicioso! It was a raspberry cheesecake that was smooth and creamy with ribbons of Raspberry flavoring. It was dressed up with beautiful drizzles of mango and strawberry fruit puree. I didnt plan on eating too muc of it, but Jon and I cleaned the plate....LOL I love taking my kids out for dates. Getting to know them is such a valuale investment in time!

1 comment:

dsunshine said...

Sounds great (except Sushi). Fried cheesecake is great, but having it with Jon is even better. Enjoy, they grow so fast.