Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Words......hmmmm?

Have you ever really thought about the words we use every day? I have heard that women speak over 15,000 words a day. well, i am not surprised by that, we have a lot of important things to say. I am surprised however by some of the things my children say... not all are good.. Yesterday while in the car, my youngest let me know of a word I had never heard of, "sexing". Who knew that I had been sexing for many years!! go figure. Atleast when the actual event occured, I was in the presence of mind to redirect the conversation with a little story and describe it as flirting. (the definition Christian was given was when a man and woman are hugging and kissing) Needless to say.....Keith and I have been sexing for years!!! and all in front of everybody...Hmmm is this a good thing, or a bad one? You decide.


On to other issues, What do I want to do when I grow up??? Does any one have ideas? I feel like I should do something with the medical field seeing that is where I have had the most training. I am enjoying being a substitute teacher, but I definately know now that I dont want to be a full time teacher!~ I have tried my one quick hand at writing a short story. It was fun, but i needed to edit it a little more than I did. If I could have my own personal preference, I would stay home and make money. I just dont know what I would want to do. I do still want to teach Jazzercise and keep in shape, I just dont want to do it every day in the afternoon. It takes up too much family time.... but for the moment...I can do it!! So if you have any suggestions please feel free to pass them on this way.....


It is amazing how quickly our kids grow up!! I look at them every day and am amazed at how much they are growing. I have a friend whose daughter is 2 years older than Jon and told me just how HOT he is.... let me just say, it is hard to hear how HOT your oldest child is... I know he is cute and a great guy, but HOT is just different. We have tried to get back into the swing of doing date nights with each of them. I have recently had the priveledge of going out to eat with Anna and Christian they are both such great kids. I love them dearly. I look forward to taking Jon and Jess to lunch as well. I try really hard to make the time light hearted as I try to dig deeper into their heads!!! Who knows what you will find. It is going to be fun finding out though!! I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Okay, seriously. We talked about it and all so you know my feelings on the what to do when you grow up.

My favorite part of this post is the sexing... who knew? ;o) lol