Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Family time





I know ! it has been a while... Luckily not too many people check out my blog!!! We have had a relatively easy month with the exception of the past 2 weeks. We had a great visit 2 weekends ago with courtney and Marcus and Peanut. Staying up til 2 and playing cards, laughing, shopping and just having fun enjoying each other. It was really a lot of fun. My kids are already talking about when we are going to their house in April. But luckily I had the next day to sleep in late and rest because right after they left, My inlaws arrived and stayed for the next five days. It was also a great visit. I just cant run around in my underwear screaming when they are here!!! ha!ha! I think they would have me institutionalized if they saw that!




Jessica got to perform in a sing along at school this past Tues. We went, but at the time i was not up on how to make my camera take a video. But i have since figured it out. so now i have to figure out how to post the video of her and Christian and Anna singing the songs.




I have to admit that Lazy days are so much fun... I am still in my PJs!! hope everyone is well!! Love to all. till next time! I will try to post alot sooner!!! Arent you proud??? video and pictures.!!!!!

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

SO PROUD!! OMG. I love these pics. I snitch one off & copied it to my computer, but I need you to email it as well (the one at the top with all of us). I love ELEPHANTS & WRINKLES how cute. Especially when they got to the end & were like "on the HIPS" and slung that hip out! We miss you all terribly! Can't wait til A-Day. We love you!