Thursday, March 27, 2008

Challenges

I love my four children like nothing you can ever imagine. I am so very blessed to have them and their fabulous father, but with children, as all you parents know, they dont come without challenges. Anna has over the past 4 days been without her voice. She is endearingly sweet when she whispers to talk. But ofcourse, the doctors only gave us amoxicillin for her possible sinus infection. Hopefully it works, but now my question is.... does she have to miss school???
After talking to my mom, I have decide to keep her home, not for contagious reasons, but for her voice in general... Then there is getting them motivated to do anything, esp. something they dont want to do....

I do have to brag on my kids... Anna, Jessica, and Christian took the initiative to clean up keiths side of the garage. He had been sorting through his tools for quite a while now... I guess they got tired of it and thought it needed to be cleaned... They are so sweet. I had to close my eyes to see the great surprise.. kids are AWESOME....

2 comments:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Poor Anna! I know how she feels! As for the garage, I still chuckle about that one. They only gave her amoxicillin for the loss of voice? Have you tried Pine Top Tea? Call mom for the recipe if you need it.

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Love the new layout!