Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter

This weekend is such a fun time for us. We get to paint eggs, dye eggs, hunt eggs, and even eat eggs. You would think it is all about the Big Bunny, but when you ask my kids..... They get it right. It is about Jesus Rising from the dead, not just dying on the cross. That is right, they know he is alive and living for them. He wants to know them and to love them and to live forever with them.. It sends chills down my spine to hear them say the TRUE meaning of EASTER!!!!!

God bless you all... May you all have a truly blessed EASTER

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

My goodness 3 posts - 3 days in a row!!!! The internet won't know what happened!! I am so glad that you have discovered that quick note blogs are okay. I love to be able to write extensively but honestly sometimes just 'breathing' quickly on here helps more than anything. I hope y'all had a wonderful Easter! I love you!