Saturday, September 20, 2008

Belated Braves game update.









Braves game..... On August 18th. I composed a blog about the Braves game that my younger brother Eric took my boys to. They had a blast... Eric, Mindy, Hannah and the Twins (Coy and Colton) came for the weekend to Atlanta... Eric had 8 tickets to go to the game and used them with Keith, Jon and Christian going with. They had some really good seats and now my little ones can say they have been to a professional Baseball game.




It was a lot of fun having Eric and his family at the house. They are always fun to hang out with. I hope they can come back again.... I just know that until hunting season is over, I wont see Eric, unless I go to Camden again....He is ALWAYS working!!! But he does always seem to enjoy life while he is at it!!!




Jessica had been invited to a friends house for a sleepover, so Anna and I went to a movie. I now have an 8 year old who LOVES Mama Mia!!!! Atleast some of the adult themes were over her head...

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

yay! a post. with pictures. yippee. Now um, if you wait another MONTH I will just have to make sure to put my own post on your site :) I love you! I cannot wait to see y'all!!