Monday, September 22, 2008




Well it was what most would consider a normal Friday night. But for us,it was a fun night. Jon got to go to the Midnight release party for the 3rd book in the Eragon series. I had gone to a thrift store the night before and gotten some boots and shirts for his costume to wear in the contest they were having. So as most moms know, for about 2-3 hours the night of, we were fixing his costume to wear that night. It was all worth it. He won the competition dressed as the actor who portrays Eragon in the movie. He really looks like a young Eragon. He won a free book and was SOOOOO Excited. Gotta love midnight release parties.....

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

I really thought I had already commented on these! Anywho! I LOVE THE COSTUME. I tell you, my nephew is adorable. The ladies better watch out! He truly does look like the actor from the movie or a young Simon Baker.