Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Day of School

I cant believe that school has started already.... I find it interesting that many moms are soooo ready for the first day.. Their kids are at each others throats... they want them gone all day... Some days, I do too, but not everyday. Christian is now in KINDERGARTEN!!!! I dont really know what to do with myself. I am not quite used them not being here. It is fun to hear about their days though. JON is A SIXTH GRADER! I just cant quite get a grip on it yet... What do I do with my day??? I want to watch soaps and eat bon bons, but I know that is not realistic. So i am preparing to take up some of the projects I have put on hold over the past year. Wish me luck so I can get them done.





Ok Courtney, I wrote the beginning to this blog on Aug. 5th!!!! I havent started asingle project, and I am still not used to being home by myself... but it is fun doing things like going to the store and out to lunch without a child in tow. But I do miss Christian and the others too. I just wish they didnt come home with the attitudes they tend to pick up at school..... YEAH ME!!!! I think something smelled funny to Jon. I am not sure why he had that face!!!!But arent they a great looking crew, if i do say so myself. They are a great bunch of kids!!!!! I am so blessed to have them!!!

2 comments:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Oh Nina! I cried when I read this one - I cannot imagine how you must feel with all of them at school. For me, it made me cry. They are growing up so fast!! They are so beautiful & you should be so proud of the four young minds that you are molding. I never get tired of bragging about my nieces & nephews. You, Eric, & Jeremy have blessed us with such great gifts. Thank you. By the way Christian looks so proud ready for school - I love Jon's "Stinky Face"! Hilarious! The girls as usual are just gorgeous. I love you all! Just know that even when I go back to work, you can always text or call. I won't get to talk as long or as often, but I am always here. I love you!

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

OKAY! SCHOOL STARTED A MONTH AGO!!! WHERE IS A NEW ENTRY???????