Tuesday, August 5, 2008

BREAKING DAWN

If you havent read this book series, I highly recommend it. It is a truly remarkable series. Who ever thought I would really like a book about a young girl falling in love with a vampire?? Not to mention the werewolves that are involved. Since Courtney and I couldnt make it to NY, we went to the local Barnes and Noble in Tuscaloosa. It was so much fun!! We met some great people who had the same interests we had even though I am 20 or so years older than most of them. WOW!!! But through it all, I made some great new friends...It was so much fun hangin out with them..... I hope Stephenie Meyer continues the series with other books. She is a fabulous writer and story teller... Check out the video from Tuscaloosa news where we were interviewed.... It was cool...

No comments: