Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another Birthday





Hello! Hello! Hello!


it is that time again! Christian will on Tuesday be 5. We had a challenge with Keith being out of town on Tuesday so we celebrated for him today. He is an absolutely adorable little boy. I could just eat him up. He was so appreciative for everything we did today. He asked for fried fish with fries and hushpuppies for dinner. It was delicious. He also asked for his cake design to be him and Jerry chasing Tom.... Impossible? No but not the most beautiful cake i have ever made, but to him it was just fabulous!!! THe only thing he had really asked for was a guitar.... I just love his smile when he opened it. It made my heart melt. I cant believe he is growing up so fast. They all are.


This weekend has been quite busy. We went on a 2 mile hike on Sat. . the only thing we didnt know was how vertical the hike would be. It was pretty intense, but the kids did a great job. They only complained when we were close to the top and they were getting hot!!! Keith had wanted Jon to practice carrying his new Boy Scout backpack. He wasn't as prepared as he thought he would be. But he did a great job. These are some of the pics we took over the weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Nina the pics are beautiful! I love the cake! I am proud the kids did so well on the hike! Better than I would have. I love yall

Stacie said...

Looks like fun! Anna Claire was asking about your kids this morning. She had so much fun with you quys!