Monday, December 17, 2007

Love ya Courtney....:)

I am totally blowing my sister away.... more than one blog a month... WOW>>
I just thought I would write out a few things.. My husband and I just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. Wow. 15years flies by so quickly. I have been so blessed by this man and the kind of guy he is. He treats me so well and puts up with all of my stuff? Did i mention i think he is crazy??? No really, he does love me just as i am..I am really blessed. Anyway, since we havent sold our house in VA yet (grrrrrr.) we got a babysitter and went out to dinner and a movie. It was great. We havent done that since May.

This past weekend, we went to Pine Mountain and had fun at our little cousin (Lausyns) birthday party. It was a blast. It is always good to visit with Joci and Chase.. They are great people. Next week should be great too. We will get to see all of our relatives on both sides. I just love Christmas.. I just took some pictures of the kids and will post them sometime soon. I hope everyone who looks at this has a great CHRISTMAS. May the SPIRIT of the season JESUS bless you all. Love you.

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

I am impressed. Multiple posts... you have grown so much (wipe the tear from my eye) :) Seriously though, happy Anniversary. We are excited to see you over Christmas! Post those pics soon!!!