Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!!

WOW time sure does fly.. Only 16 days until CHRISTMAS!!!! But if feels like April... I have to admit that it isnt too bad. Somedays I wish we still had temperatures that felt like Dec., but then again, I really dont miss all the cold weather. I do wish it would snow atleast for one day, but that is only for a fleeting moment.

The kids keep talking about snow on Christmas day, we'll see how they do when there is no snow. I just have a hard time thinking about Christmas when we are going shopping in shorts and flipflops, like we are at the beach.. Anyway, It has been fun fixing up the house, and putting up the trees.

We are looking forward to Mike and Connie coming to visit. As soon as they get here, we will be heading to Aunt Lanes to celebrate Christmas with them. Coming home Christmas eve and then to my mom and dads the following weekend. I am looking forward to all of it. It has been so much fun being close to the fam.. Thanksgiving was a blast.. EVERYONE was there... Over 20 people in my moms house... alot of them sleeping... but it was great!!! Black Friday shopping with Courtney was even more fun... We left from my moms house at 4am and were back at 1030. We did so good... I am very blessed to be close to family again...

well until next time...

2 comments:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

I am so proud of you... 3 posts. It has really felt like APril. It is driving me nuts. I am used to warm southern Christmas time, but really having no major cold days is a bit hard, granted a major cold day down here means the weather is windy & in the 50's. But I digress. We love having y'all close too, it really means a great deal to me to get to know you as the person you are now & vice versa. It is a trip I honestly never thought we would be able to take together... I love you.

tracyp said...

HAHAHA we just had 6in of snow dumped on us last weekend (granted it warmed up to 40 and it's melted..) and they are saying we could get some more this weekend!!! I really really really want to have a white Christmas..it's been to long. Merry Christmas...have fun with family