Friday, November 20, 2009

NEW MOON

The wait is finally over!! New Moon is a fantastic adaptation of the book!!! Thank you! Thank you goes to Chris Weis for staying very close an true to the book!! You did a phenomenal job!! As did all of the cast!! I am so ready to see it again and again!! Jon and I had a fabulous date night!! We had a scrumptious dinner at Red Lobster and then went on over to the theater where we ran into bunches of friends!! The theater we first went into had no good seats left so we asked if we could wait int lobby for the next one to open up!! Oh it was so worth it!! Front row with the foot rest!! Couldn't be better!! They opened it up at 10, so we quickly got to know the people around us!!! It is always Mzing when a movie like this can give common ground to a 12 year old, college student, teenager, 37 year old and 50+. We have been given something special that I hope with changes in the directors, will still remain true to the story. It was so great!!! Now I have marked my calendar for presidents day in February for the movie of The Lightening Theif based on the novels by Rick Riorden!! Great teen series!! I couldn't put them down!! Enjoy one and All !!

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

SO AWESOME!! I love love love love it! So proud of this one and so excited for JUNE 2010!