Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer flies by

Isnt it just amazing how quickly time can fly???? It seems like just recently I was starting my journey with Jazzercise, but now it is upon me I will be auditioning this THURSDAY!!! WOW! And to make matters worse, My birthday is on Sat :(... There is some good in this... I will be an instructor come Thurs afternoon and my sister Courtney and her best friend Stacie will be with her. It will be so much fun!!!! Hopefully i willbe able to teach a class or two next week and Then it is off to Camden for some real down time...(while i learn more routines) Get ready mom and Courtney!!!! ha ha ha!!! Whew it will be fun... Oh and Keith may be out of town most of this time!!!

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Everything will be fine. You will be amazing. I had no idea though that it was Thursday - I thought it was Friday or Saturday. WOW! Time has flown. I cannot wait to see you this weekend. Been forever since we have celebrated your birthday together!! So excited to see Stacie too - been way too long since we have been together.