Sunday, April 13, 2008

Alabama Football





Well, It was just as great as we thought... Alabama football in the Spring... Man there is nothing like it!!!! The excitement the feeling in the air is so intense... it is just great. We made it to Courtneys just before some pretty big storms hit the Tuscaloosa area. Sat. was supposed to be pretty blah, but it was just FABULOUS!!! the sun was out all day and it was about 70 degrees.. It felt almost like September. If you have never gone to a spring game, you really should. I was talking to a friend from VA on my way home tonight and I almost broke down in tears when i was telling her about our time at my sisters. We stayed up until 2 am playing cards, watched movies had great conversation, watched a clip from the upcoming TWILIGHT movie...wow!!

It is so much fun getting to see them so often.. They are fabulous and we LOVE them to no end!!!Have a great night and stay warm... come back spring!!!!

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Don't click on those "supposed comments left above mine" it is blog spam.
Anyway, I truly had a wonderful time... I understand the tearing up, I get that way each time we leave or y'all leave. It really is wonderful to have you all close by. I think we all really did not realize how close proximity could truly affect us. I feel like there is so much that was missd out on & now that y'all are close I can join in again. Thank you for wanting to visit & especially for including us in all these great experiences. We love you all & so love to see you any chance we can.